Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Even more...

I assume this will get old at some point...but I'm still quite enjoying it. ^_^ I indulged in the backspace quite a lot here, and the meaning of the poem (if it can be said to have any meaning?) is pretty much completely unrelated to the original (much of which, in fact, I posted here several months ago...). Anyway, I kind of like this one. Thoughts?


The rise and the rise
step of the stonework between mountain and river.
I imagine clearing off the secret, crossing the shrine of corrosion
of the sunlight
ancient times tilt the urgent land.
Consoling the sunlight and the shadow shrine of my secret
the rain which falls soak in the new leaf ancient wood.
Like the cascade water,
you went away.

I the rain am beautiful.
There is no at all. I go, never rising.
With my fantasy, I go.
The stairway, beautifully, raises to the shadow.
The shrine of my secret
you cannot exist.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wisdom of Insanity said...

That actually sounds pretty damn awesome :D

4/21/2009 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home