Monday, March 16, 2009

3年4組

After a rather long delay: the messages from class 4. I have done what I ought to have done with the other classes and numbered the messages. Missing numbers have not been accidentally incorporated into the alphabet instead (family story, don't ask); they represent students who did not hand in a message. No points up for grabs with this class -- there are no students in it that I regularly interacted with outside of class. But you can entertain yourself by trying to spot students who clearly took advantage of the fact that for them this was homework, and homes have computers, and computers have online translating sites. And for the busy reader, I have generously bolded messages that I feel are the most amusing/cute/interesting. The messages from the first three classes will be retrofitted with numbers and boldings at some point soon.

Without further ado:

1. Sign language is very difficult, but. I was very interesting. I became interested in sign language and more I want to study it more. Green apple and red apple Cards was very very very interesting. Thank you very much.

2. Your lesson was very pleasent. I think that it is a really splendid teacher. I will not forget it in the days when I studied together. I graduate and intend to do its best even if I go to the senior high school. The teacher please do its best, too. It was a short interval, but was taken care of. Thank you.

3. I will forget you. You lesson is very fun. for example, interesting game. It was an entirely new exper ience for me. Tanks a lot.

5. Your Lesten is interesting. Thank you for teaching English.

6. Hello Ms Rebecca. Your lesson is veryr interesting. Sign language is nice. I was glad to study English with you. Thank you Ms Rebecca. Good bye.

7. My name is ~~. I was glad to study English with you. Because your class was very interesting. So I thought to study English is interesting. I will never forget you. Thank you.

8. Thank you for teacher English. Ms Rebecca’s class was very interesting. Thak you very much.

9. Thank you for teaching English. Ms Rebecca’s class was very interesting. Your sign language was very good. So, sign language is taught thank you. I will for forget you. Thanks a lot.

10. Thank you for teaching English. Ms Rebecca’s class was very interesting.

12. I will never forget you. You are so kind that I like you. You taught me to study English. I was not easy to study English. But I liked English. Thank you.

14. To Mr. Rebeca. I was very happy in the time when I had teach you how to sign language. I played a game by the last class. The game was very interesting. Please do its best from now on.

15. Awesome your sign language. I think so that it’s nice. Wanted me to take sign language. Your lesson is intresting. See you next.

16. Thank you very much for Ms Rebecca. I want to go to USA. Ms Rebecca’s class is very fun and very interesting. We will never forget Ms Rebecca.

17. Dear Ms Rebecca ☆☆ Hello!! My name is ~~. I am glad to study with you. I will never forget because Ms Rebecca is very kind for me. Thank you very much. From ~~.☆☆

18. Thank you enjoy class. I don’t forget Ms Rebecca. Take care of body. See you again!

19. Hello. I will never forget spened time with Rebecca. You were teach us sign language. It’s very fun. Thank you. You have a good day in America.

20. Hello. The English class with you was very pleasant. I became interested in sign language and more I want to study it more. Thank you very much.

22. Hello. The English class with you was very pleasant. How about you? Please don’t forget us. Thank you very much.

23. Thank you for about a year. You are very cute. I like you very much because I want more study with you. I won’t forget you because please remember us. You are very kind us. I can understand English. Thank you very much.

24. Thank you for teaching English to us. I am not good at speaking and reading English. But your class was fun. I learned a lot of things from you. For example, English, sign language and a game. I didn’t know about sign language. You taught us it well. So I could do American sign langauge. I was very fun when I play game with everyone. Thank you very much. Please good luck!

25. Hello, Ms Rebecca. Was the chocolate delicious? When talking with Rebecca’s house. I think attending the class with teacher Rebecca to be good very happily when it is possible to meet it not is any longer and some time. Thank you <3

26. I like class of Ms Rebecca. Because it is very interesting. Ms Rebecca taught us sing language. I thought very useful it. It was fun for me to learn sing language. Ms Rebecca was made me happy. Thank you very much. If you have time I want talk with you.

27. It is fun for me to study English with Ms Rebecca. When you came classroom, we were very happy. We had a good time. Please come Kasumi junior high school again. You taught us Shuwa. It was very interesting. You taught us a lot of thing. I will never forget my teacher Ms Rebecca. Please don’t forget us. Thank you very much!!!

28. So far thank you very much. I was fun Ms Rebeccas class. Particularly Fingerspelled Alphabet was interesting. From now on never forget we thing.

29. Hello, Ms Rebecca. Thank you very much for you. Your class is very fun and exciting. I don’t know apple to apple. But Apple to Apple was very interesting. Sign language was not learned. So very. You are back to America. But You always come back to Japan. Nice to meet you. Goodbye.

31. Thank you, for a year. Your class was very fun. You were taught me Sign language and “apple to apple”. Apple to apple was very fun. I had a good time. I will never forget you. Sign language was interesting. My name is Eri. So my name is three words. It was very short and easy. I leared sign language. See you again.

32. Hello :-) Rebecca. <3<3 thank you very much for you. <3<3 ☆Your class is very interesting.☆★ I cried your back to country. :’( See you next time. ^_^ :D Goodbye.

33. Thank you for a year!! Ms Rebecca taught us sign language. It was fun for me to learn sign language. Ms Rebecca was made me happy. thank you very much.

34. You taught us English. “Apples to Apples” and “Sign language” are very interesting. And I understood English. Thank you very much, Ms Rebecca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home