Sunday, April 19, 2009

Babelfish

It occurred to me last night as I was falling asleep (when all the best ideas happen, right?) that it might be somewhat amusing to try to write random kind of poetic-y things in my broken excuse for Japanese, and then run them through Babel Fish (which remains utterly, impressively inept at translating even the most basic sentences) a few times and see what comes out. Turns out I didn't need the "few times" bit. This is what I got going directly from Japanese to English:

It is not possible. It is and profit says, understands well. With this world, at all it is unreasonable thing. Directly, this one is good. To be necessary directly, this way. That, you understand. Thousands and tens of thousands there is a reason. Not to call at all, nothing to change, directly, directly, this way. . . Only that, it is possible. That is fact. So. . . So, already two, it is fact. If it is I, without fail, without fail, everyday, you call being completed cripes. If and, it is I, my love by all means, is enormous, it is outburst.

I kinda like it, as a little surrealist poem... ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home