Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rey-O

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/9803053

Ahh, Seattle is the place to be I supposed. Apparently, his career average is .246. That makes me very happy. I kinda hope he never has another major league at bat so that it stays that way forever. Such a magical number...my lucky ID number when I took the SSATs (well, it was like, 09224466 or something random like that, but it got the basic idea), and of course a key number in that big CRT problem we had for POW (that was like, 246000 or something). Yay for coincidences. :-)

In other news, I seem to have updated to some sort of beta version of this blog. And there was a little warning that basically said "Go back? Ya can't go back, not now that you've seen our treasure!" Soooo...I hope this version doesn't suck! It claims to have more options to customize your template, but if you do that, you lose the changes you made manually. And right now I love my template. So I think I'll just leave well enough alone for now. Until some day when I'm really bored and need something to play with, heh.

And...it's time for bed. Yay for sleep.

P.S. It seems that reflexive pronouns are licensed whenever they are bound (c-commanded by a co-indexed DP) within their binding domain (minimal specified constituent dominating them), and non-reflexive pronouns are licensed whenever they are not bound within their binding domain, making the distribution complementary. I'm sure there are exceptions (because hell, this is English), but it seems to hold pretty well. Pretty cool, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home