Monday, July 24, 2006

hide-sama no kage de...

So, today at the gym I did thirty-three minutes on the elliptical, and I did 3986 strides, burning 295.5 calories, and whenever I checked my heartrate it was about 160-165. Compare to the numbers in the post "For the Record", and that's bit of improvement. Yay! Of course hopefully when I go home I'll be able to go see that trainer guy and start doing weight training stuff too and lose a lot of weight. :-)

(And I say "thanks to hide" because I was listening to hide music while exercising today and it felt like it really helped me have energy and go faster. Heh.)

In other news, Lisa's going to give me a whole bunch of hide pictures from her computer, which is so exciting, since they're hard to track down online. I realized that my college friends have never seen me in the grip of an obsession, since I was coming down off Yugioh right before freshman year, and haven't found a replacement obession for the past two years, which has been depressing. Now, I mean, this whole J-rock and hide thing has only endured for like a week so far, so the jury is still out on whether it will blossom into any sort of full-blown obsession. So far only hide has had the right spark to pull me from mild interest into obsessiveness, and I can't gauge the longevity of that yet. But for now, I'm so happy to have something to fill that slot in my mind! :D

Okay, time to *gasp* actually do some work! Oh my god! Well, it had to happen one of these days.

Oh, and just to test...
じゃあまた!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home