Monday, February 16, 2009

3年2組

Today was my last class with 3-2, the class that for some odd reason I only got to go to about half as often as every other class in the school. We played Apples to Apples and it went really well, which I guess didn't really surprise me but did make me very happy. ^_^ Mita-kun was pissed because every time he chose the most silly answer out of his group's cards, no matter what the adjective was, and it never got chosen. Not because I was averse to choosing silly answers -- although I have been accused of that before heh -- but rather because he wasn't being nuanced enough about it. You can't win just by throwing out your most ridiculous card; you have to think specifically about whether it's funny with the given adjective. His impatience was not rewarded. Also, after several rounds, I heard him mutter in a disappointed voice, "Aww, these are all clean words!" ...Seriously kid, what were you expecting? Anyway, for those of you who (shamefully) don't know Apples to Apples, when you win a round you get the adjective card, and adjective cards are green.

After the game the teacher had all the kids write little Thank You messages to me, and I wish to record those here, just for fun. See if you can pick out Mita-kun's.

Your lesson is very interesting and very enjoyed every times. I will never forget you. See you again.

Sign language tank you.

Thank you very much for short time. I enjoyed studying English owing to you! Take good care of yourself. I was glad to see you. See you again!

Your lesson was interesting. Because I enjoyed learning sign language and I enjoyed playing card game. I want to have your lesson again. Thank you. Good bye.

I will never forget your English lesson. Because your lesson is very fun. I enjoyed playing card game. Till now all this while Thak you very much.

Yours class is very interesting. I enjoyed playing card game. I will never forget yours class. Thank you for Ms. Rebecca.

I will never forget Ms Rebeca. Till now all this while Thank you. I enjoyed playing card game.

I will always remember you and I learned a lot of things from you. For example, you taught us sign language in English. It is very difficult for me to use a sign language. But, it is very interesting. And your class is very fun and exciting. Thank you for taught a lot of things. Good-bye Ms Rebecca.

Thank you very much. See you!

I liked your a class. So I'm sad. Thank you very much your birthday present. I'm glad to do. ----> I will very important your present. I won't never forget you. So don't forget me too. I will play a soft tennis hard. Thank you very much! Goodbye!!

Ms. Rebecca is taught our English. Sign language is so difficult that understand. But Ms. Rebecca is taught our sing language. So I can understood. I enjoyed a today's game. It is very fun. I am going to learn more English in high school. Thank you very much, Ms Rebecca. Goodbye.

Please give me, green card. Thank you very.

Thank you very much for short time. Your class was very imteresting. I will never forget you. See you again.

You thaught me how to American sign languages. American sign language was difficult. But, I learned by heart American sign languages little. Thank you.

Ms Rebecca's class was very happy!! I learned a lot of things. English was very enjoyment class for me. We are graduate. Ms Rebecca! Cheerfully spend. Thank you very much, Ms Rebecca :-)

Thank you Ms Rebecca. I will never forget Ms Rebecca. At first, I was not good at English. But, I learned English. Your lesson is well. Thank you for a lot of smile. See you again.

Thank you for a year. I interested an English lesson. And I like an English lesson with your. I enjoyed card game and sing languge. I want to an English lesson with your it more. I will always remember Ms Rebecca.

I learned many things from you. Your class was very interesting every time. Your notice was very interesting too. The class and notice made me happy. We may not meet you. But I will never forget you. And I want to study English in high school. Because I want to travel around world.

Ms Rebecca taught English to me. Thank you very much at that time. I enjoyed talking with you.

You taught us many things. Your lesson was interesting! I liked your lesson. I want to see you again. Thank you very much till now. P.S. If you like Japanese music, please listen ELLEGARDEN. I like SIMPLE PLAN in international.

Your lessons were very interesting. I learned a lot things from you. And your letter was very interesting too. I was very happy when You gave me a letter. So I'll never forget you. Please don't forget me. And please send me e-mail. I will send you some email. Thank you very much!!

Thank you for about a year. Rebecca's class was interesting. So final class was lonely. The thing I enjoyed the best is sign language. I learned difference to American language and Japanese language. I enjoyed others things. I will never forget for these days.

★Thank you for a Lesson. I enjoyed Lesson. <3

Thank you for coming to English class. It was fun for me to English. Apples to Apples is very amusing. I like it very much! Thank you very much.

Thank you for everything you have done for me. I will never forget you and your lesson. A little time, but I enjoyed myself very much. It was nice meeting you. See you again.

You taught ours to American games, pronunciation and sign languages. I had a good time. I'll never forget those pleasant days. I'm looking forward so much to seeing you again. Thank you very much this one year. I'm going to learn English in full in high school!

Thank you for a few time. I Ms Rebecca a teacher's a lesson fun.

I like Rebeca. More memory thank you. and birthday card thank you. wonderfully amazingly gladed. again full tark. Rebecca taught me how to sign language. Thank you. very enjoyed. Good bye.

Thank you for a wonderful time. I enjoyed my self very much. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I'll miss you. See you again!

I was many kinds of talk with Ms Rebecca. I had a good time. Ms Rebecca was teach us English. Ms Rebecca spoke so simply and slowly that we can understand her easily. Thank you very much. I will never forget a English class with Ms Rebecca.

Hello. Thank you very much till now. I like Ms Rebecca. You were very pretty. I enjoyed your lesson very much. I learned Englis is interesting.

Thank you till now. I had a good time. Today's class was very interesting too. Thank you for memories.

~終わり~


Epilogue: So, I put a green adjective card (Colorful, for the record) into one of Mita-kun's gym shoes in the student 玄関 before I left today. I hope he likes it...^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger Wisdom of Insanity said...

I burst out laughing when I read Mita-kun's goodbye message ^^ Those are all very cute! I'm glad they all liked your Apples to Apples game :)

2/16/2009 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home