Tuesday, February 17, 2009

3年1組

Ahh, my favorite class, 3-1. I think they really enjoyed the game, as all the classes did. Three groups tied with two cards apiece and another group got one card, and the remaining two had zero. I believe this was the class where I was picking between "chimpanzees" and "Japanese" for the adjective "adorable," and finally went with Japanese, heh. I didn't want to hurt their feelings!

Anyway, I would say a point for anyone who spots Akinobu's message, but uh, actually maybe I'll go with -1 point for anyone who doesn't. There's also Chisaki, the girl who came and cleaned my house once -- I'm really impressed with the length and relatively correct grammar of hers, especially since she's never seemed like a star English student. As for the sixth message on this list, Takenaka-kun's explanation was that this way I would always remember him. Yes...I suppose I likely will.

Here are the messages:

You taught sign language, but it is difficult for me. My fingers didn’t move well. I thought deaf people is very hard. And I thought ‘learning’ is very nice. So I learned that ‘learning’ is important. Today we enjoyed ‘Apple to Apple’, but my group didn’t get even one point. Oh, my god! Thank you for enjoy us. Goodbye.

Thank you. I enjoyed your lesson. Your lesson was very very exciting everything. I learned fun to study English. Thank you for my teacher “Ms Rebecca”.

Your lesson was very very very very very interesting. I learned speak importantes. Thank you for English lesson. Good bye.

Ms Rebecca. Thank you for lesson fan. You are very amusing. I learnd how to speak English. see you again Ms Rebecca. Good bye.

Thank you for teaching us English till now. Your lesson and games was interesting. I want to play something game again. Would you come back Kasumi. I will study English. Thank you very much.

Ms Rebecca till now thank you very much. You are very amusing and gentle teacher. You are lesson very fun. I want to hard work Ms Rebecca. Thank you very much.

Thank you Ms. Rebecca. English was my weaked subject. But thank you Ms Rebecca help. So I like English now. Then I like beef underdone. Thank you good bye.

Thank you Ms Rebecca. I learned many kind of for you. You are happied. Becouse you always smiled. Thank you for you. Goodbye.

Thank you Ms Rebecca. You are very amusing. You are a lesson is very amusing. I enjoyed you are lesson. I learned how to English-speaking. One day, I want to go the USA. See you again Mr Rebecca. Good bye.

Thank you very much. It is very fun for a year. I enjoyed final Ms Rebecca’s a class. Card game is very fun. Final. Thank you. ありがとう.

I could talk about Obama, American car and American life with you. I understood American. You gave me Infiniti’s catalogs and you told dealer about me. I want to visit New Jersey some day. yours, ~ P.S. If you can e-mail or IM, please send it for me.

Thank you for your lesson till now. Ms Rebecca’s lesson was very intersting for me. Today’s lesson is especially wonderfull. I owe it all to Ms Rebecca that I am as wise as I am now. Thank you for my teacher “Ms Rebecca”.

I enjoyed study English. Because I like Ms Rebecca. I gave you a cake. Was it delicious? I don’t know it. I like your smile. It is pretty. I am taller than you. I am poor English. See you again! Thank you very much.

Hello! How are you? Your lesson is very fun. I enjoyed talking with you. I have gone to your house many times. When I have a good chance, I will go to your house. At first, I don’t like English. But You taught me English. I thought a little English is fun. I will study English very hard. I will never forget talked with you. I had a good time. Thank you very much.

Hello. Ms. Rebecca. Ms. Rebecca’s English lesson was very interesting. I have a good time. Ms. Rebecca taught us how to sign language. It is very difficult for me. Thank you Ms Rebecca. Good bye.

Hello. Thank you for teach study English. I learned pronounce English. Ms Rebecca has good articulation. I enjoyed game and speaking. I was fun. Goodbye. Thank you very much.

I occasionally speak with Ms. Rebecca. Your lesson is always exciting! I love still English. Thank you very much. You remember? I sent letter to you. I wrote a letter then. “I want to be a singersongwriter.” If I sale my CD, you buy the one please. I never give up!! I never forget you. Thank you very much and see you again!

Englis is my weakest subject. But, Ms Rebecca English lesson is very interesting. So, I like English to a little. I learned American sing langerge. It is fun. Thank you Ms Rebecca.

Hello, Ms Rebecca. I learned English to you. Thank you. Your smile is very cute. I like it. I never forget you. Thank you very much.

Hello, Rebecca. I like Rebecca :) ! I had a good time talking with Rebecca every day. :D I’ll miss you. But, I will always remember Rebecca. :)☆ Thank you for memories! again meet see!

Hello. I learned American sign language. I enjoyed a card game. I’ll never forget pleasent days I spent with you. Thank you for a wondeful time. I enjoyed myself very much.

Hello! I could enjoy last class. Apples to Apples was very fun. So I want to play it again. You always smile and you are very nice. I’m glad to see you. I will remember you. Thank you very much!!

Your lesson was very interesting. So I became like English. You gave the birthday card to me is beautiful. Please me how to make it. Thank you for this card. It is difficult for me to speak English. Because I couldn’t speak English with you. I learned American sign language. It was easy. But facial expressions was very very difficult and importance. I will always remember you. Please talke care of your self.

Thank you very much, Ms Rebecca. When you came an our English class, I enjoyed very much. And last class was very interesting. Finally, your smile is very nice. I will always remember you.

I enjoyed studying English Ms Rebecca’s lesson. Ms Rebecca is kindly very pretty. I’ll never forget Ms Rebecca’s lesson. Thank you for your happy lesson.

Hello, Ms Rebeca. I was glad to talk with you. It was very fun. I learned a lot of thing from Ms Rebeca. And, I gave me birthday card for Ms Rebeca. Thank you very much. So, I will never forget it. Goodbye. See you again.

Hello, Ms Rebecca!! I like you very much!! Apples to Apples was very interesting!! Thank you. I don’t like English but Ms. Rebecca’s English class was very exciting. I liked your lesson!! I like you very much!! <3 Good-bye!! ☆

I was glad to see you. Ms Rebecca’s class was very interesting and I never forget it. I have not ever been to the USA. So, I want to go to the USA. Thank you for teaching me English. I look forward to seeing you in the near future. Thank you.

Ms Rebecca’s classes were very amusing. It is fun for me to have Ms Rebecca’s English class. And Ms Rebecca is very gentle and very amusing. You are popular among many students. So I like Ms Rebecca’s English!! Thank you for teaching me English. I hope that you will be fine.

~終わり~


Chisaki says she'll come over to my house again, even once she's in high school. And hopefully Akinobu and Naoko will still email me. And everyone, be on the lookout, if you ever see a CD by someone named Akari Shimizu, buy one, okay?

No epilogue today; I'm not at school yet, having taken the morning off, and Akinobu didn't email me back yet.

Sigh...I will really miss this class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home