Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pictures!

Okay, I finally managed to get the pictures from my camera into my computer. They are here. [Edit: Oops never mind, I forgot that I don't post links to facebook albums here because this blog is public and facebook has my full name...so I'll email the link to people, but not right now 'cause I'm too tired. Sorry!]

We hung out with Andrew and his dad and sister for a few hours today. I don't know what to say...it was amazing, and perfect, and frustrating, and awkward, and surreal, and wonderful, and stressful, and natural...I think I have to wait a bit before giving details objectively. Just saying "we did this, then we did that, then we went somewhere, blah blah" doesn't capture anything about it...and I don't know what would.

I'm probably going to see him again tomorrow, but we'll see...

More later, when I've come back to earth a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home